Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wishlist #10

1. Balea Summer 2014 Limited Edition 
Carambola Lambada, Mango Mambo & Melon Tango
Balea came up with another great tropical fruit limited edition for this spring/summer (last year's was so great). It includes three shower gels, two body lotions (Mango Mambo & Melon Tango) and a bodyspray Mango Mambo. I can't wait for this to come in our DMs. A picture of all here.

2. Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil
I am a serial cuticle neglecter and I never really cared about my nails as they've always been really strong and healthy (besides I'm not the one to bitch about hangnails. There are worse things). Honestly, I kind of want this just because it supposedly smells like peaches, which is my favourite scent. This might make me use it often and actually care for my cuticles.

3. Bourjois CC cream
I just used up one of my foundations and this one is the next I want. I put a bit of it in a sample pot that I always carry in my bag and tested it at home. It looked fantastic on the skin, even though the lightest shade is a bit dark for me. It's very similar to Bourjois Healthy Mix serum in terms of texture and coverage except it has a satin finish. I already have the concealer from this line and I really like it.

4. Sebastian Professional Potion 9
This is apparently a best seller, but it's the first time I'm hearing about it. It's described as a cross between a leave-in conditioner and styling product, which I really like the sound of. It has a lot of very favourable reviews on Makeup Alley, which I tend to trust the most, however, I haven't seen any blogger talk about it. I'll get the smaller 50 ml size first.

5. Phyto 9 
Nourishing day cream with 9 plants
A day cream for hair? Sounds intriguing. I read some recommendations and as you may know my hair is very dry, so and extra bust of moisture could be beneficial. Though it's expensive for a 50 ml bottle.

6. Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in Bordeaux  
I love the packaging and I love the colour, which looked like a nice burgundy in the shop. These also have a scent when they dry, but I hear it's very strong.

7.Bumble and bumble Pret-a-Powder
This is an equal part dry shampoo, style extender and volumising powder. This intrigued me from the moment I saw it. I hate volumising powders because they make the hair feel dirty, but I like dry shampoos and I only had those in a can. I've read some great reviews (also a few bad ones) and I really want to try it now.

8. Uniq One Coconut 
All in one hair treatment
I know, all-in-one hair treatment sounds suspiciously like a BB cream equivalent for hair, but I read some favourable reviews on blogs and it holds a high rating on Makeupalley, so maybe it's worth giving it a try. If it's not going to be moisturising enough for my hair, I intend to use it on other people anyway.

What's on your wishlist? If you had any experience with any of these products let me know, I'd love to hear your opinion (you may even save me money, who knows). Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment