Sunday, March 2, 2014

Rimmel Star Dust Aurora

I don't like these glitter/texture nail polishes. I'm just a simple girl that likes cream finishes and I even hate frost. But when saw this one for the first time on Makeup Savvy, I knew need it. 

Aurora is a rose gold/light pink glitter polish with densely packed differently sized glitter. I love the effect on the nails, it looks so glamourous and pretty. It actually looks a lot prettier in person, but the glistening is hard to capture in a picture.

Two coats is enough for full coverage, which is a surprise given my experience with glitter polishes which usually need countless layers. I use a top coat over it, but I can still feel the "texture" of glitter.

I just know I will hate taking it off as all such shades are such a pain to remove, but I will endure for this shade.

Rimmel isn't sold in my country, so I got it off ASOS for 5.60 €.

By the way, dearest Croatian readers (or any one else that knows), would you be so kind to tell me where Rimmel is sold in your country? I was just in Westgate shopping centre (Zagreb) and I couldn't find it anywhere. I swear it was it Bipa just last year.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment