Monday, July 14, 2014

Something to Commemorate a Million Blog Views…


How did we even get here? A million views?! Mind. Blown. 
I might be making a too big of a deal out of this, but I am sensing a great deal of pride at the moment. My blog is my happy place, the spot where I unleash my creativity, speak about the things I love and share my interests with fellow makeup enthusiasts. I have to say I'm very happy with my blog, especially in the last year and I occasionally "flip through" the pages feeling a bit proud and very pleased with how well it looks - man, that sounded a bit self absorbed, didn't it?


I want to thank all of you who are subscribed or just passing by for taking the time to visit my blog, read my work or just check out the pictures. Thank you for every comment, Bloglovin' like, repin on Pinterest and links to my blog, believe me I treasure every one. You are awesome, every one of you. 

I feel that this occasion calls for a bit of retrospection: 

Most Popular Posts in Each Year of Blogging



And they were discontinued this year, would you believe it? They were my favourites. A tip for all of you: never fall in love with any essence product.,they have a market life span of a fruit fly due to their frequent product lines updates.


Most popular page -  Blogs I Heart


My favourite posts






This is also the most repinned post.

I so enjoyed making this post.

I've been blogging for four years now and I'm striving to improve with each new post, so I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. I write about what I want, when I want, there is no schedule and I've never felt like I desperately need to appeal to as much readers as I can nor am I focused on getting as much subscribers as possible - I do it my way and that's why I love doing this.

Here is to the next million views! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment