Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Forever Repurchased #2

 SECHE VITE Dry Fast Top Coat
Best top coat ever! Believe me I am not a patient woman, especially when it comes to drying time of nail polishes and with this my nails are dry in less than a minute. I wouldn't know whether it prolongs the manicure or prevents chipping, since my nails are very strong and hard, hence why my nail polish always lasts very long (my nails don't bend, so the polish doesn't crack and therefore chip making me one of the laziest people when it comes to changing my nail polish), but it does make the nail polish looks shinier. Its only weakness? It thickens up before you have the chance to use it up.
There were a few weeks when I was without it because I was waiting for the parcel with a new bottle to arrive - longest weeks of my life - just kidding, but I did miss it a lot. The most important thing to me is that I can do what I want as soon as possible and not wait eons for my nail polish to dry. This does just that. Sold!

I don't talk about this gem nearly enough which is crime since it's one of the absolute best hair treatments I've ever found. On my scale of hair treatments it comes second right behind Masquitense. Texture-wise it's nothing special, just your run of the mill slightly thicker treatment and the scent is nothing to write home about, but it injects some serious boost of moisture and transforms the dries of mops into decent hair. It makes my hair super hydrated, silky and soft, I tell you this is far superior to anything from the drugstore. There are proteins and keratin in it, so I wouldn't advise this to be used regularly or even on undamaged hair, however, unlike the Reconstructor it can be used alone as it's not as potent (so no additional conditioner needed).


Yes, it's just a regular shower gel, but good lawd does it smell spectacular! It's the scent of my favourite bubble gums from my childhood -   Hubba Bubba in Peach flavour, so that super sweet peach candy scent. It's divine and it always brings a smile to my face. And it costs 0.99 €, what more could you want?

I know, I talk about this ALL the time, but I love it. I've been using it as a face moisturiser for the last three years and I just love how soft, radiant and healthy my skin looks and feels. It's my holy grail.
I'm sure that there are other oils that are probably just as good, but this one feels like it was made for my skin.
Just look how adorable is the current collector's limited edition packaging.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment