Friday, January 10, 2014

Essie Turquoise & Caicos

As a fan of anything mint, turquoise and teal, Turquoise & Caicos was on my radar for a really long time, however, reports about bad formula always put me off from actually purchasing it. And you know what, the formula is miles away from being bad or uncooperative. I honestly don't get the bad feedback, there are far worse formulas.

Turquoise & Caicos is a muted greenish turquoise shade that has a subtle grey undertone, making it less bright than similar shades. Mint Candy Apple is very different - pale mint green pastel shade and might I add, for me a more difficult formula to work with (as most pastels, to be honest). 

It has a jelly finish and the first coat is very sheer, however, the second gets you enough opacity already, on certain nails I need to apply three coats in total, but this is really not such a big deal as some make it to be. It applies evenly with no streaks and with Seche Vite on top, it takes about a minute or two to dry.

Turquoise & Caicos and Mint Candy Apple:
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment