Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Birthday FOTD and a Bunch of Randomness

As you might have guessed from the title, it's my birthday today. In three years of blogging I never made a birthday post, mainly because for the past five years I've grown to kind of dislike this day. However, I wanted to do something new for a change, something that is very uncharacteristic of me and share a bit of this day with you as well.

My Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly arrived today, just in time for my birthday / The blushes I'm using today are Catrice Think Pink and Nyx Taupe, both my favourites at the moment / I'm also wearing Dior Nude BB cream, Naked Basic palette, Lancome Hypnose mascara, L'Oreal Super Liner and Bourjois lip liner in Rouge Soyeux / Not the best picture as my camera won't pick up details too well, but here it is, my first FOTD.

On my lips is Russian Red, the two concealers I used are Maybelline the Eraser and Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection, highlighter I always use is Lumi Magique / wearing Fantasy today, which I absolutely adore and Essence Do you Speak Love? on my nails / another random picture of FOTD which was taken with the intention so you could see the eye makeup, but my camera isn't good enough (that's the best you're going to get) / another pic of Nars Radiant Creamy concealer (btw I ordered it from HqHair.)  

Champagne with strawberries (yummy!) / home made cake and yes, it's mint green. Those are chocolate chips on the top to cover the fact the cake is uneven *gives a big grin* / Essence Do you Speak Love? / I-had-an-empty-space-pic-of-the-birthday-girl (confession: I hate taking pictures of myself as I find myself generally unphotogenic. Have you ever taken a picture of yourself, looked at it and it kind of ruined your day? I do like my hair here, though.)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment