Saturday, December 14, 2013

Catrice Defining Blush 040 Think Pink


My first Catrice blush and I have to say I'm very impressed. It surprised me in pretty much every aspect, from pigmentation and colour to staying power.

Colour: It's a matte warm bright pink. This is not the Barbie type cool pink blush, rather closer to peachy pinks such as NARS' Orgasm. I loved it from the moment I swatched it in the shop. 

Pigmentation: It's fantastic. I honestly expected less for the price, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's so pigmented I have to only touch/lightly swap the surface of the blush with a brush and it's enough colour for my super pale skin to get a nice flush to colour. The texture is quite soft and silky. It swatches a bit powdery and patchy on the skin, but blends really well on the cheeks with a brush.
Staying Power: It lasts well on my skin, which is rare for a blush, however, it depends how much I apply it.

Packaging: The blush is very small and sleek. I like the clear plastic because you can see which colour it is. It looks quite modern and feels well made. Actually, it reminds me of something Shu Uemura might offer. There is 5g of product.


Price and availability: I got mine in Müller for 3.79€. There are 6 colour available.

This is such a great product for the price. For a few €, I got something that is pretty much as good as any of my high-end blushes. It's super pigmented, soft, matte and actually lasts on my skin. And the colour is adorable. It's definitely the best drugstore powder blush I own. I would like to get more colours, but I don't know if I like any other shades. Maybe Rose Royce, since is the type of shade I don't have yet.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment