Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 in Retrospect: Popular Posts and My Favourite Bloggers

  5 most popular posts in 2013


My 5 favourite posts on this blog in 2013


You can see a quick overview of my posts on Pinterest.


Some of my favourite posts and bloggers in 2013
Adjusting Beauty: Christmas colored makeup
Eating LipstickMAC Riri Woo
I Covet Thee: Autumnal Drugstore Make up Look
LolistickMarch Haul/ New In
Lovely Little Lux-uriesCatrice LE: Feathers & Pearls
Makeup and more: Omiljeni proizvodi iz drogerija: Part 1 and Part 2
 Makeup SavvyTop 5 The Body Shop Products
Nothing Fancy. Really.: Paint the town red!
Small Bits of LovelinessMaslo za čiščenje obraza
Taya My Little Beauty WorldMinions Nails
The Puzzle of Sandra's LifeNOTD: Kiko 389 (she also has her own online shop called Destination Pretty)

You can find more of my favourite posts on Pinterest and under my likes on Bloglovin'.

A giant thank you to all of you dear readers for every comment, every subscription and for bearing with my sometimes too long reviews. I wish you all the best in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment