Saturday, November 23, 2013

What Makeup Would I Buy at a Drugstore with 50€

I did a little interview/guest post for The Budget Diary blog. The lovely Megan contacted me and asked me to do a selection of drugstore products I'd buy with 50 € if I had no makeup. She plans to do a whole series with other bloggers, so subscribe to her if you want to see more of these. I'll post just a recap post here, but the original post is here if you want to learn more about the products. As always coloured text are links to original reviews.

1. Bourjois Healthy Serum (14 €)

2. Maybelline's Instant Anti-Age the Eraser Eye (8-10 €)

3. Maybelline Dream Touch blush (8.11 €)

4. MUA Matte 16 eyeshadow (1.2 €)

5. NYX Black eyeshadow (3 €)

6. Max Factor Khol Pencil in Natural Glaze (5 €)

7. Maybelline Colour Tattoo Permanent Taupe (4.95 €)

8. Essence get BIG lashes waterproof (2.69 €)

9. Essence Stay Matte Lip Cream (2.19 €)
Total: 49.14 €

So this is my selection and it contains my favourite drugstore choices, however, I'd still like to recommend a few alternatives:
For those who don't want a waterproof maskara: I <3 Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara  (2.69 €)
For those who want a powder blush: Catrice Defining blush (3.79 €)
                              - higher coverage concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer (4.19 £ in UK, try eBay)
                              - an eyeliner instead of a black eyeshadow: Max Factor Liquid Effect Pencil (about 5 €)
                       - powder eyeshadow instead of a cream one: Catrice Eye Colour Mono (2.89 €) (350 Starlight Expresso is a lighter version of Permanent Taupe) 
                             - a lipstick: Catrice Ultimate Colour (4.19 €)
                             - a lip gloss: Essence Stay with me (about 2 €)

What are your favourite drugstore makeup products? Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment