Thursday, April 18, 2013

Why Waste Perfectly Good Pictures

I take a lot of pictures and some never make it into a post. Because it takes a lot of time to edit them, I don't want them to go to waste, so here they are.

The first is a nail polish by Catrice from the Neonaturals LE and it's called Mrs. Brightside. It's one of my favourite colours, but I always forget to take a picture of it when it's on my nails. It's kind of pointless anyway because it was LE, but it's a bright pink with some coral and just stunning in person.

Essence Colour & Go 109 Off to Miami is an orange-coral shade, which I wore only once. I don't really like how orange it looks on me, I expected something more coral. I'm wearing it here in the first picture where I'm holding the lipsticks. I'm looking for a colour that would look exactly like this on me, but most corals turn out to be too orange on me. Any recommendations, apart from Essie Cute as a Button, which is on the picture? 
Real Techniques Core Collection - I use the buffing brush and contour brush everyday. I did a review here.

I got Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner a while ago, but I really don't like it. It's feels too greasy and doesn't leave a smooth enough finish. As far as primers go, my favourite so far was Clinique's Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector, which works great on oily/combination skin.


Dove Hair Therapy Oil Care Nährpflege 1 Minute Kur-Spűllung or Nourishing Oil Care Express Treatment Conditioner, it depends on the country how it's called, is my favourite drugstore hair treatment and I've used up at least a dozen tubes of it (review here and here). However, I bought the version that comes in a pot a couple of months ago and it's not as good. I'm almost done with the pot and I won't repurchase it, the tube version is much more moisturising. 

I already talked about my experience with Mavala Double-Lash here, but here are more pictures of it that I was keeping for a review. Since I wasn't impressed by it, I won't review it in detail. The applicator is a mascara wand, which isn't particularly handy when you're trying to get the product to the root of the lashes, so I used an eyeliner brush.


I got the Cherry Culture lip balm in Chocolate for free as a gift with purchase. You can pick your own scent/flavour at the checkout. It smells like coffee and I really dislike anything that smells like coffee, so I gave it to someone else. 

Nyx Black Label lipstick in India was a gift for my cousin, but I did snap a few photos of it (she agreed of course). It's a peachy nude shade that is very similar to MUA's lipstick in 15 Juicy.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment