Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Beauty Wishlist

1. Macadamia Natural oil Deep Repair Mask - I already said in my Healing oil treatment review that I'd like to try more of their products and this hair mask intrigues me the most. A lot of people rave about it, so I'll have to check it out for myself.

2. Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Blacks waterproof - I really miss this mascara. It is the best I ever had, certainly the best waterproof one, but the price tag is outrageous. Review here.

3. Dermalogica Daily Microexfoliant - I received a sample in my HqHair order and I loved it. It made my skin incredibly smooth and soft.

4. Tigi S Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray - I've been using this for years and I'm running out of my current bottle. It is the best heat protection product for someone with very dry hair. Review here.

5. Nyx Taupe blush - I want a nice contouring shade for my Snow White complexion and I hear good things about it. Also, I can't use Mac's Wedge forever.

6. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or - I love the regular version and I use it everyday as my face moisturiser. I want the shimmer version mostly for my hair and for my body when I'll self-tan again.

7. The Body Shop Vineyard Peach - I finally got the body butter which I wanted for so long. It smells divine! Just like ripe peaches and very similar to Balea's LE Traümgeschäft line. It is exactly what I was searching for (you can read about my quest here). I want the entire line now.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment