Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wishlist #14


1. ZOEVA 223 Petite Eye Blender Brush
 Zoeva brushes are highly praised and honestly, I wouldn't mind owning a whole set of their brushes if I didn't find them such a big investment, however, I'd love to own at least one. I've owned the Coastal Scents Round Crease brush forever now and it's the only brush that I truly love for using in the "crease" of my hooded eyes both for applying and blending eyeshadow, so I'd like something similar, but of great quality and this Zoeva one appeals to me greatly.
Zoeva, 7.80 €. 

2. ECOTOOLS Tapered Blush Brush
Another brush that caught my attention. Currently I'm using an Artdeco blush brush that is again ancient and is getting scratchier with every wash, so I need a new one. All Ecotools brushes I own are great quality and affordable, so their blush brush is the next on my list also because of great reviews on Makeup Alley. 
iHerb, $6.99.
3. TWEEZERMAN Mini Slanted Tweezers
After my recent tweezers disappointment (Ebeline's ones), I'm splurging for a highly praised Tweezerman ones. I want them to be as small as possible because I need them to be really precise and able to pluck any hair. These minis look like they're able to do the job and they are mint green - my favourite colour.
Beauty Bay, 12.70 €.
4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Copehagen
I'm a fan of NYX matte lip creams and of burgundy shades, so this immediately caught my attention. I actually already ordered it, but I still have to wait 3 weeks for it too arrive.
eBay, $5.40 (+ shipping).
5. Bumble and Bumble Suft Spray
50ml
I don't even know why I want this. I'm kind of thinking it'd be great for third-fourth day hair when I put it in a bun overnight to revive the curls. I'll settle for the travel size first.
Look Fantastic, €12.35. 
6. RIMMEL Lasting Finish Nude Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain
Since I just used up my Match Perfection foundation in the same shade, I desperately need a new light pink toned foundation for mixing, but instead of repurchasing MP, which I never really liked, I'd like to try this one. It's supposed to be a lightweight medium coverage foundation, a sibling of the original Lasting Finish and I hope it'll sit nicer on my skin than Match Perfection .
Feel Unique, 10.39€. 
7. KÉRASTASE Discipline Range 
Fluidissime, Bain Fluidealiste, Maskeratine
Kérastase is my favourite hair brand and they recently launched the Discipline range designed for unruly frizzy hair, which sounds right up my alley. The first reviews sound amazing, so I'm itching to get my hands on it.
All Beauty, 16.33-26.41€. 


Another wishlist I already posted long ago on social media. My fragrance wishlist is getting a bit out of control, but I love fragrances and I just used up quite a few, so I'd like to treat myself a bit. 
Fantasy The Nice Remix by Britney Spears
A fruitier version of the original, but still a lovely, warm scent for these colder months. Notes on Fragrantica
 All Beauty, 25.60 €; Salma, 25.25 € (100 ml).

Boss Ma Vie Pour Femme by Hugo Boss
It reminds me of a shampoo with a slightly tropical scent and to me it smells very soft, modern and feminine. A great everyday scent. Notes on Fragrantica
Műller, 49.79 - 69.99 €.
Royal Revolution by Katty Perry 
How awesome is the bottle? It's quite unusual for a celebrity scent meaning it's more sophisticated and not the typical fruity vanilla scent. Notes on Fragrantica
All Beauty 21.05 - 34.49 €; Salma 19.20 - 26.20 €.

Reveal by Calvin Klein
It smells so sexy and deep. I mostly get cinnamon mixed with their Euphoria fragrance. Notes on Fragrantica
Müller, Salma 57.90 - 64.20 €.

Volare by Oriflame
I shallowly admit I want it purely for the gorgeous bottle. Apparently it smells similar to Tresor. Notes on Fragrantica
Oriflame 27.9 € (50 ml).

Can Can Burlesque by Paris Hilton
I'm a huge fan of the original and the new one supposedly smells similar, but woodier. Notes on Fragrantica.
Salma, 27.90 € (100 ml).

Just Cavalli by Roberto Cavalli
I adore this scent. It's similar to Lâncome's Poeme, which to me means very 90's, since my mother wore that fragrance. It's creamy, sexy and cosy. Notes on Fragrantica.
All Beauty, 37.05 - 49.85 €; Salma, 30.90 - 46.90 €.

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Mist
Vineyard Peach is my favourite ever scent and I want this so bad, but I just can't get this anywhere online, at least not for a decent price. 



I already posted this on Facebook, but Ebeline (DM brand) included quite a few hair brushes in their range and I hope these reach Slovenia. I'm temped by most of them, especially by the Teasing brush (2.95 €), Shampoo and scalp massage brush (2.95 €) as well as the Keratin brush (6.95 €). If you know German, you can find more information here and here

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment