Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Budget Wishlist

 1. Garnier 2 in 1 Express Eye Make Up Remover 
(3.95 €)
I've long been loyal to the Maybelline make up remover waterproof, but this one looks intriguing. It promises to remove waterproof make up without leaving a greasy finish. I would like to see if it lives up to the claims. It also looks nice, doesn't it?

2. Catrice Ultimate Colour in Kiss Kiss Hibiscus 
(4.19 €)
After swatching all the new Catrice products for spring, this is the only one that I genuinely like. I already have the "shiny" version (this one), but I actually think this one is prettier.  

3. H&M Matte Lipstick 
(4.19 €)
I was a bit surprised to see this in H&M, normally we don't get much make up here, but I tried it and I really like it. It's a proper matte formula and the red shade is so beautiful. I regret not buying it, so I hope it's still there the next time I'm in H&M.

4. Labello Fruity Shine Peach 
(1.85€)
Anything with peach gets me excited and this is no exception. I hope it smells good.

5. Oriflame Volare eau de parfum 
(15.49 €)
I don't even know anyone that sells Oriflame nor do I know how this smells, but look at that bottle. It is stunningly beautiful! I would just keep this on my vanity. This is a LE version for Valentine's day and currently on a very appealing offer. 

6. Essence XXXL longlasting lipgloss Matt Effect 15 coral mousse 
(2.29 €)
The Stay Matte Lip Creams have been discontinued, but I am really hoping that they were just repackaged under another name and in a different packaging. All four matte shades have the same name as the previous ones, but there is also a new shade which I would love to check out.

7. Essence eye blender brush  
(€1.49)
I actually like Essence's eye make up brushes, so I have high hopes for this one as well. Maybe it'd be a nice brush for under eye concealing as well as blending.


1. Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy Conditioner
I never even look at Pantene since their commercials are always so retouched it instantly puts me off, plus I think their products are packed with silicones and no care. So imagine my surprise when I read several good reviews about this conditioner. It actually has quite a high rating on Make Up Alley, so I think it deserves a try. I already saw it in Müller, don't know why I didn't take it.

2. Oriflame Chocolate Dream Bubble Bath 
(3.29 €)
Apparently, it smells like chocolate. Who can resist that?

3. Balea Teint Perfektion
 (6.95 €)
I think 2014 will be the year of primers and of course, Balea came up with their version as well. I haven't seen it yet in DMs, but it looks quite affordable, lets just hope it also good. 

4. Garnier Perfect Blur 
(about 12 €, but currently 3€ off in DM) 
I tried this when my cousin came round and I was surprised at how nice it felt. After the Catrice primer fiasco (so greasy), I swore off drugstore primers, but this one I could get along with. I used to use Clinique's Pore Minimiser Instant Perfector, which is brilliant and this one feels a bit less drying and it's not tinted, but the finish is similar. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment