Sunday, September 8, 2013

Product of the Week #14


It seems that Balea has a knack for making delicious smelling shower gels. On my recent trip to DM, after weeks of searching, I finally came across Balea Dusche & Creme Cocos & Nectarine shower gel and let me tell you, it smells divine. Remember those Hubba Bubba peach favoured chewing gums (which I believe are unfortunately discontinued, but they were my favourite when I was a kid)? This smells exactly like it - like a very sweet peach bubble gum.  I adore it. I don't get any coconut, just the juicy bubble gum note. If you are a fan of such scents, have a sniff of it when you're in DM. The price is the usual 0.85€ and I believe it's permanent. 

I also have the deodorant Cocos & Nectarine, but unfortunately it doesn't smell anything like it. That one is a soapy version of creamy coconut and nectarine scent. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment