Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Product of the Week #12

I wasn't particularly thrilled by this mascara when I used it the first few times. I found it very decent, but too clumpy for my taste. I didn't use it for quite a while, it was my back-up mascara and was sitting in my drawer untouched. I started using it again about a week ago and I've been reaching for it every day since. I guess time has made it a lot better. As a result of becoming drier, it's far less clumpy. It still gives more length than volume, but it makes my lashes look just the way I want - big, long and defined lashes that still look natural. Basically, the look I'm striving for is like my natural lashes are pretty and not plastered with a ton of mascara. I still think the packaging is so "high school", but it's prettier than that hideous yellow tube of my preferred Maybelline's the Colossal.  It's a worthy competitor to the Maybelline one and I'll probably repurchase it in the future, but leave it open for about a day, so it will become drier.  The original review is here.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment