Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Beauty Wishlist #3

1. Batiste Dry Shampoo - I've always wanted to try one and one of my readers, Branka, highly recommended I should try it since, based on her experience, it's better than any dry shampoo sold here and she confirmed that Asos ships them to Slovenia. I really like the Syoss one, but I want something that smells better and sweeter. I'm not sure which one I should get, I'm gravitating towards the Tropical one.  

2. TONYMOLY Cat Chu Wink Lipstick - Who can resist such adorable packaging? Tonymoly has some cute makeup (for example their Petite Bunny Gloss Bars) and these are sheer, glossy lipsticks. The only problem is that I can't decide on which colour I want. 

3. Eucerin ph5 Shower Oil - I've been told by my dermatologist that my flaky and itchy scalp problems originate from the fact that my scalp is very dry, so I had an idea to use my L'Occitane shower oil as shampoo, because it's really gentle and moisturising. As crazy as it sounds, it actually worked. It foamed nicely, cleaned my hair, but left my scalp and hair moisturised and didn't leave it limp. However, I am very frugal with L'Occitane's oil because of the price, so I decided to pick up Eucerin version. If it won't work, I'll just go on a search for a super moisturising shampoo.

4. Balea Bodycreme Sunny Peach - I saw this on Balea's website and it will be LE. Peach is one of my favourite scents and I'm interested in how this smells. I'll probably not smell as awesome as the TBS Vineyard Peach BB, but I'm willing to give it a go. I'm still not sure when and if it will be available in our DM's.

5. Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus and 6. Fairy Drops Platinum Waterproof mascara - my main issue with my lashes is that they refuse to stay curled. I hear Japanese mascaras are great in the holding curl department, so after an intensive search on MUA, I narrowed it down to two mascaras. I'm not quite sure which I'm going to pick, but probably the Majolica one. 

7. Balea new limited edition of tropical scented products - I am a sucker for tropical scents, Escada's LE scents are my fuel in the Summer, so imagine my excitement when I saw an announcement for this collection of Balea LE products on their Facebook page. So far I've only seen them on Balea's website and I don't know when or if this hits our DM's. I just hope they smell nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment