Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Some News about Bourjois Healthy Mix


I've heard some nasty rumours that one of my favourite foundations will be discontinued. I shuddered at the mere thought of that and I had to check if there is any truth to it. Healthy Mix foundation is currently 50% off in DM's, which I thought was suspicious. However, I checked on their UK Facebook page and they stated in a response to another fan's question: 

"You will be pleased to know that the Healthy mix foundation is not being discontinued, it is just being repackaged around April time this year. The formula is staying exactly the same though!"

What a relief! I was seriously doubting anyway that they would just discontinue one of their most popular products (that's more L'Occitane's territory). I hope they will fix the pump. It got stuck countless times on my bottle and I find that extremely irritating.

In other news, Bourjois launched a new addition to their brand, namely their version of a BB cream. I did in fact purchase it and I will post a review in the future. My first impressions are good, but the shade range is very disappointing. There are only four shades. I got the lightest called 21 Vanilla and it's very dark, somewhere between Healthy Mix 52 and 53. I can only use it if I'm self-tanning. 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment