Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rave: Soap & Glory Flake Away Scrub


I've only had this scrub for a few weeks, but I'm gonna go ahead and call it a HG. It's the best smelling scrub I've ever tried. If Miss Dior Cherie and Chanel's Coco Mademoseille had a baby, this would be it. And the scent lasts so long. I can actually smell it in the morning. It's a very thick scrub with big grains so it really does the job properly. I dislike scrubs that are too gentle with hardly any scrub particles in it. This one doesn't just exfoliate well, but it also moisturises. It leaves a slight oily filter, so you don't need to use moisturiser afterwards. It's that oily filter that keeps you smelling nice for so long.


I got my 300ml jar from eBay for 12€. I highly recommend you trying it, if you like more moisturising scrubs. I'll definitely try more Soap & Glory products. Righteous Butter is next on my list.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment